Reserve Studies: Suburban Communities
Reserve funds are crucial to the long-term health of a community association, yet many boards find themselves in deficits or requiring special assessments to be levied.
As the Minnesota leader in property management, FirstService Residential understands the importance of reserve studies and how to best plan them for an suburban community. Join us on May 26 for an exclusive virtual board training event:.
Watch our webinar to learn more about Reserve Studies for Suburban Communities
- Megan Kucz, Regional Director, FirstService Residential
- Andrew Ahrensdorf, Vice President, Cash Management and Lending FirstService Financial
- Tanner Oldenburger, PE, RS, Engineering Manager, Reserve Advisors
What We Covered:
- Importance of reserve plans
- Reserve fund studies and updates
- HOA funding options
- FirstService Financial and loans
- MCIOA requirements and much more.
Bonus: Also available for download is the Q&A from the webinar.