Our dedicated team of professionals assist in obtaining the best possible coverage through their:
- Expertise – Our team has the skills and expertise to help your Strata Corporation obtain the best product at leading rates.
- Education – Our clients rely on us as their trusted advisors, and we empower them to make the right business decisions to fulfill their fiduciary responsibilities.
- Transparency – We remain steadfast in acting ethically and in our client’s best interest. We will always disclose our broker partnerships, commission structure, and relationship to FirstService Residential.
- Risk Management Strategies– Our focus on risk management and claims handling tools has allowed us to lower the frequency and severity of claims across our portfolio, creating long-term premium savings for our Strata clients.
- Customer Service – We strive to maintain alignment with all stakeholders and serve our clients through education, communication, and ethical practices. We measure our success based on long-term client relationships, not short-term gains.
- Stability – Our focus is on our clients. We work with our broker partners to provide full replacement coverage at competitive premiums, even during challenging market conditions where the supply of insurance capacity is limited.
loan ratios below market average
long term premium savings
Our Strata Corporation was recently built, and we have been working with FirstService since June 2022. In September 2022, our Strata Corporation had two major water leaks, with a total claim amount of $2,250,000. In these two incidents, 70 units and common areas were affected. FS Insurance Brokers’ team negotiated with the developer and their insurance adjuster to reimburse the unit owners for their personal claims and repair the damaged units and common areas using their insurance policy rather than the strata’s.
We have been very pleased with their professionalism and openness and with the value we received during this stressful time. The fact that our property management company and insurance brokers, FirstService Residential and FS Insurance Brokers, work together has simplified the service and has brought down costs.— Strata council members, BC.
Contact us to learn more about obtaining the right insurance coverage for your community.
FS Insurance Brokers, Inc., a subsidiary of FirstService Financial and an affiliate of FirstService Residential, receives compensation as a co-broker from its broker partnerships. FS Insurance Brokers owes a duty of care to our clients that takes priority over FirstService Residential or FS Insurance Brokers’ interests. We protect our client’s interests, understand their needs, and always act with integrity, competence, and the utmost good faith. FS Insurance Brokers will always disclose our relationships to our clients in advance of any client decision. FS Insurance Brokers will avoid real, potential, or perceived conflicts of interest through transparency, disclosure and will withdraw our services and that of our partner broker upon any client request.
Disclosure of remuneration
Get in touch
Let us show you how FS Insurance Brokers can serve your community.