At FirstService Residential, we offer you the best of both worlds – a nationally supported management company with local roots in the neighborhoods that make New York City exceptional. By localizing our service offerings, our clients are guaranteed a holistic management experience that both suits and enhances residents’ lifestyles.
FirstService Residential’s CityLine Division comprises a team of 50 property managers responsible for a portfolio comprising condominiums and cooperatives throughout The Bronx, Brooklyn and Queens. These properties range in size from 100 – 1,200 units and include a mix of pre-war buildings, multi-tower residential complexes, mixed-use developments and new luxury construction.
Led by CityLine Division President Keith Werny, our team members manage properties throughout The Bronx including Pelham Bay, Riverdale, Norwood, Castle Hill, Fordham Heights and Fieldston among other neighborhoods.
In The Bronx, our services extend to a variety of property types including:
- FirstService Energy | Energy management, sustainability and advisory services
- FirstService Project Management | Owner’s Rep for residential and commercial construction projects
- FirstService Financial | Insurance, banking, lending and cash management solutions
- FS Insurance Brokers | Licensed insurance brokerage and subsidiary
- FirstService Realty NYC | In-house brokerage and leasing team
- LIVunLtd. Concierge Fitness & Wellness | Lifestyle management, amenity programming and concierge
- Goldberg Weprin Finkel Goldstein | Tax certiorari experts and advisors
Supporting Our Boards & Property Managers with Unmatched ResourcesFirstService Residential is purposefully structured to provide clients with 360 degrees of support. Our property managers are organized into small teams, each led by a vice president or managing director with an added layer of oversight by a senior vice president. This approach cultivates consistent and responsive service, proactive oversight, efficient building operations, and highly personalized support for your board and residents.
Our managers also have the support of our “heart of house” departments to help navigate situations that require more specific expertise. Our subject matter experts – in compliance, condo and co-op law, insurance, financial matters, energy management, capital projects, applications and closings, and management transitions – empower our managers to provide proven solutions to issues and quickly pivot as challenges arise within a property.
Read more about how FirstService Residential’s depth of resources helps support the financial health and vitality of the properties we manage and improve quality of life for all residents.