FirstService Residential Expands Its New York City Management Portfolio
“This is an exciting opportunity for us to showcase our diverse and versatile in-house talent,” said Dan Wurtzel, president of FirstService Residential. “With a wide range of lifestyle services offered at each different property, we will be able to display our strengths in supporting these unique communities with our customized management plans.”
New properties added to its portfolio include the following:
- 275 West 10th Street is a re-engineered 60-unit condominium in the West Village with interior designs by Gachot, a newly renovated lobby, basketball court, fitness center, golf simulator, paneled library, steam rooms and game room.
- 100 Avenue A is a 33-unit, full-service luxury condominium in the East Village with amenities including a 24-hour doorman, landscaped roof deck, bicycle storage and residential storage space.
- 220 East 54th Street is a full-service 144-unit cooperative with a 24-hour doorman, furnished roof deck, bicycle and storage rooms and indoor parking garage.
- 55 East 87th Street is a 125-unit cooperative which also houses 10 commercial units. Amenities include bicycle storage and private storage units for rent.
- 1291 Third Avenue is a 30-unit rental building on the Upper East Side.
- 115 Norfolk Street is a 24-unit boutique condominium featuring a virtual doorman, outdoor lounge, roof deck, bike room and parking garage.
- 101 Wall Street is a 52-unit boutique, luxury condominium with a children’s playroom, game room, personal training studio, sauna, steam room and golf simulator.
- 461 Dean Street, currently the tallest modular building in the world, is a 33-story, 363-unit post-war, rental building in downtown Brooklyn with a children’s playroom, fitness center, in-unit washers/dryers and a rooftop terrace.
- 531 Myrtle Avenue is a 29-unit rental building with a fitness center, roof deck and bike room.
- 100 Steuben Avenue is a 43-unit rental building with a bike room and courtyard.
- 341 Eastern Parkway is a 63-unit, full-service rental building in Crown Heights with a fitness center, roof deck, bike room and parking garage.
- New York Teachers Housing Corp., located at 3130 Irwin Avenue and 3125 Tibbett Avenue, is a 223-unit cooperative complete with on-site parking and available storage units.