FirstService Residential is thankful to the various vendors that have serviced our managed communities over the years. FirstService Residential has a fiduciary responsibility to properly screen all vendors prior to authorizing service requests and bidding out contracts. In order to fulfill this responsibility, FirstService Residential has signed up with a 3rd party vendor compliance firm named VIVE.
VIVE specializes in certifying vendors in the community management industry. Registration is required for all vendors to continue a relationship with FirstService Residential. The registration process is streamlined and easy, taking less than 15 minutes and comes with a nominal annual fee.
What's required for registration?
- Corporate Information
- Trade & License Information
- Insurance Information
- Complete a W-9 & Vendor Agreement
- Pay Annual Fee
Vendor Benefits to Registering with VIVE:
Vendor Savings made simple with No Cost and No Catch – just a better bottom line. VIVE’s Vendor Savings program provides active vendors a variety of beneficial discounts through national suppliers, allowing your business to buy and save on the products and services that fuel your business every day. The best part? Enrollment is easy and you are eligible to start saving today!
- Increased exposure to Management Firm
- Easy search results for Management to select for bid opportunities
- Approval is good for entire portfolio of Management firm
- Level the playing field
- Reduce competition from unqualified vendors
Simple, Fast & Easy
- 15 minute process to register
- Approval is good for 12 months