- Sunday: Closed
- Monday: 9AM-5PM
- Tuesday: 9AM-5PM
- Wednesday: 9AM-5PM
- Thursday: 9AM-5PM
- Friday: 9AM-5PM
- Saturday: Closed
Houston, Texas property management
As Houston's demographics and lifestyle continue to change, the composition and needs of residents are also changing. This is having a major impact on the city's property management industry. The most significant changes are happening in the downtown area, where a growing number of young professionals are choosing to live. This has led to an increase in demand for luxury apartments and condos. And as more businesses are moving into the downtown area, there is also a need for more office space. These changes are having a ripple effect throughout the city, as property values are rising and new construction is taking place in the surrounding suburbs.
Known as the largest city in Texas and the fourth largest in the nation, Houston is home to one of the most expansive metropolitan areas that include more than 2.3 million residents. The resources and expertise required to serve such diverse communities, everything from high-rises or commericial properties to mixed-use or sprawling master-planned neighborhoods is critical to great management. With multiple offices throughout the area, only FirstService Residential has successfully provided Houston property management services that enhance the lifestyles of every resident.
Houston Areas We Serve: Houston, Katy, Kingwood, Pearland, The Woodlands, Sugar Land, Galveston, Baytown, Freeport, Port Arthur, Matagorda, and others.
You can look to us for all your Houston, Texas property management company needs, including:
• Transparent accounting and financial services, including leveraged buying power for cost containment
• Dedicated service to Board members, owners and residents through customer-focused associates and our 24/7 customer care center
• Training, development and supervision of on-site personnel
• Preventative maintenance programs to increase longevity, effectiveness and cost-efficiency of building systems and equipment
• Frequent property inspections and implementation of a work order system using mobile technology
• Management systems for amenity reservations, and community access