Frequently Asked Questions – and Answers

Online payments are available! Click the “Make a Payment” button in the top corner of this website and it will take you to the appropriate area of this website where you may pay online.
Depending on the community you live in, you may be required to complete an ARC application (Architectural Submittal Form). If you live in a Landscape Maintenance Association (LMA), typically you do not have these requirements, except when under developer control. The approval process varies from community to community. Please refer to your CC&R's or feel free to contact your manager at 702.215.5077.
As each community is different and has different rules regarding their amenities, you must verify with your community manager on how to obtain any of these items. Many associations require a Gate Entry form which can be found on your community website.
All account changes (such as address, name changes or additions to deed) need to be submitted in writing. Please include your property address and indicate what changes may be needed. Click her to download the form. You may fax the Homeowner Information Form to our Las Vegas office at 702.737.3360 or you may mail it to: 8290 Arville Street, Las Vegas, NV 89139. Northern Nevada residents may fax the form to 775.825.3705 or you may mail it to: 6170 Ridgeview Court, Suite C, Reno, NV 89519.
If you have received fines on your account for a violation and you would like to dispute the fine, you must place your concerns in writing and send your request to your community manager. He or she will forward it to be reviewed by the Board of Directors at your association's next Executive Board Meeting. These types of board meetings are closed to all other owners, so your dispute will remain confidential between yourself, management and the Board of Directors. You will receive a response in writing within 10-14 days after the board meets with a decision regarding your disputed fine.
If you have a property manager or other party taking care of your property, please complete the Information and Property Release Form. Click here to download the form. This form must be notarized and can be returned by fax or mail.
Homeowner information remains in our database until title paperwork is received, which can take up to 4-6 weeks. Any bills that you may receive during this time can be disregarded, as funds will be transferred in accordance with escrow agreements.
It is encouraged that every homeowner read through their CC&R's and other governing documents to further acclimate themselves to their community. The Use Restriction section of your CC&R's is the section that is typically used as the reference point for non-compliance issues. If your community has Rules and Regulations, these policies will further define some of the items referred to in the Use Restriction section of the CC&R's. If you need a copy of these documents, please contact your community manager at 702-215-5077.
You must respond in writing (mail, fax or email) regarding the violation within the time frame stated on the notice. A correction response form is provided with the violation letter. After a response is received, the violation is closed at the determination of the Board of Directors for your community, following the next inspection period. Boards may also conduct random inspections throughout this period and may determine that the violation is ongoing.
Your check should be made payable to your Association (e.g.; "ABC Homeowners Association" or "XYZ Condominium Association")
The Association is a non-profit corporation managed by a Board of Directors elected by the owners. The Board is responsible for the management of the Association's funds, the enforcement of the deed restrictions, and the maintenance of common area property.